Schedule a consultation here.
What is your legal issue?
Whether you need to bring a lawsuit as an individual or business, convince a manufacturer or dealership to buy back or replace your car, defend a lawsuit, receive legal advice regarding long-term business planning, have a new set of eyes to review any gaps or liabilities in your internal policies or procedures, or minimize your personal exposure as a corporate officer, we are here for you.
Are self-help "legal" websites not giving you the answer you need?
Folks often just want a single answer, not a family lawyer. They pull their hair out endlessly reviewing "self-help" and robot legal websites that offer legal advice or templates without any real human interaction. We offer direct, no-nonsense legal advice and guidance on a single issue in a cost-effective manner.
We are often asked the following:
- From consumers: "I'm looking into buying a used car/boat/trailer/truck. Do you have any tips so I know my rights before I head to the dealership?" Or, "I got ripped off and was sold a lemon by a dealership; what are my legal rights?"
- From tenants: "Can my landlord do this?"
- From landlords: "Can I pass this cost on to my tenant?" Or, "What sort of notice do I need to give for this tenant's wrongful conduct or noncompliance?"
- From businesses: "I need a form employment contract or independent contractor agreement prepared. Can you draft one that I can use as a template for all future employees/independent contractors?"
How much does a consult cost me?
The following fees apply for the first consultation:
- General legal consult: $150.00.
- Questions from tenants: $75.00.
- Low-income, disabled, or veteran clients: $50.00.
Question: Do you ever waive fees? Or if I pay them and you represent me in litigation, can I get that money back?
For exceptional hardship cases, we reserve the right to waive the consultation fee in appropriate circumstances.
In Plaintiff's side litigation, where we often take cases on a contingency fee basis (i.e., "we don't get paid unless we recover for you"), if we are successful in representing you, we may recover this fee or credit you for the same upon payment of settlement or judgment.
Similarly, if you hire us to defend a case on an hourly or retainer fee basis or pay a flat-fee to perform general legal work, we may waive the consult fee or credit your account in the amount of the consult fee. Our goal is to help you, not to nickel-and-dime.
We Accept Credit Cards
For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card.
220 W Main Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
Monday - Friday