We can assist individuals and classes of people with a variety of employment claims.
- Workplace discrimination: Racial, age, or gender discrimination or discrimination due to religion, disability, sex, national origin, pregnancy, or sexual orientation.
- Sexual Harassment : Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that affects a person’s employment, unreasonably interferes with his or her work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Wage Theft: Violations of regulations regarding overtime, lunch breaks, payroll deductions and intentional misclassification regarding exempt versus non-exempt and employee versus independent contractor.
- Wrongful termination or discharge: Termination of an employee that violates law or contract.
- Whistleblower claims: Qui tam and wrongful termination claims.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Violations.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Violations, including failure to provide reasonable accommodations.
For More Information
If you have fallen victim to an unfair or illegal employment practice and would like to speak with a lawyer, please call us at (509) 381-5091 or click below to fill out a contact form.